Monday, August 16, 2010

Wii games rental in Singapore?

I really want to get some games but I'd really like to try them out before buying. Once, I bought a game rated very high and I felt that it sucked.


I need To know a place in Singapore to rent/ borrow Wii games.None of my friends have wii games.BTW, i hope the store is somewhere around the East. Preferrably Tampines or Simei.Wii games rental in Singapore?
Unfortunately I don't live in Singapore so I can't answer your question. However in Australia most game stores (but not department stores) offer a 7 day money-back guarantee policy, so you can just return it if you don't like it. I was really glad they had that policy when I picked up King Kong DS. :)





Other than that DVD rental places will probably stock games. I know my local Blockbuster has games for all systems except the GBA, PSP and super old ones like Dreamcast.





Hope that helped,


~Esposch
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment