Monday, August 16, 2010

Why have game rental costs gone up when...?

When I was younger, video games generally cost $70/$80 to buy, and renting them cost $4 or $5. Because of that I never bought many games - I just rented the hell out of them.





Now games generally cost $50/$60, which is a good drop. Unfortunately, I outgrew most of my interest in games years before that drop, hehe.





But I'm having a couple relatives visit soon, so I go up to the movie store to rent a Wii system for us all to try out. While there the worker tells me they're now charging $8 for game rentals?





Why would the cost of renting games nearly double when the price of games has dropped by 25%?Why have game rental costs gone up when...?
because the demand has gone up. Why have game rental costs gone up when...?
That's a dumb answer.

Report Abuse



you rented a wii...? uhg

Report Abuse


  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment