Monday, August 16, 2010

Blockbuster charge Me $120 On my Debit For Game Rental That i Payed & Return Promted No REFUND!!?

What Can I do, or What Should I Do? File a Lawsuit, because heres what happened, I rented a game called Call Of Duty 4 For PS3, Kept paying before i had to return it (re-rent It) During the 2nd week got Charge $59. Went to The blockbuster where I live (Bronx NY) told them my case and the employee said she doesn't know why (Same one who did Confirm the Game Rental) that they would refund my money in a week. NOTHING. Re-rented the game again with no problem since I enjoyed it while waiting for the Refund; again Nothing. Now they just charge me today $54.15; why I don't know. What can i do??? or If i don't get a refund, I'm going tomorrow to speak to the manager which previously wasn't available.





All together Almost $120!! I Technically Bought the Game TWICE.





The whole reason this started is to start game rentals you need to charge $1.00 to your debit, I guess for collateral. I thought that was it %26amp; LOOK.





Please help me on what I can do legally. Can I Sue or Something?Blockbuster charge Me $120 On my Debit For Game Rental That i Payed %26amp; Return Promted No REFUND!!?
Simple answer.


Game rentals are 5 days. If you fail to return it within a couple days of the original due date, the computer charges you for the previously paid purchase price for the game. If you return it within a few days of it charging, the computer will refund the money. However, you must keep in mind that it takes 3-7 business days for a refund to hit your bank statement. Banks are more willing to pull money out of your account than to put it back in.





You can't sue - sorry. It's part of the rental policies. However, you need to contact your bank, as if your Blockbuster says the refund was sent on a certain day (and they will have that on your file), the bank needs to refund your money in a timely fashion.





Yes, you have to have a debit or credit card on file to rent PS3 games. The $1 preauthorization is for ';collateral.';Blockbuster charge Me $120 On my Debit For Game Rental That i Payed %26amp; Return Promted No REFUND!!?
i dont even understand why they would charge 54 bucks each time. arent late fee's like a buck a day? even 2 weeks of late fees (had that beent he case) wouldnt amount to 54 bucks, let alone 120. id go there everyday and speak with the manager until its gone, sounds like you're getting scammed. next time, pay with cash ;]
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment