Monday, August 16, 2010

IS GAMEFLY REALLY GOOD..!? is there other video game rental's..!?

Gamefly is Crap compared to Gottaplay.com.





CHeck out http://gottaplay.info/ for a free trial





Heres my Review:


Out of all the video game rental companies I reviewed this is the top company for renting games from the Internet. They have a huge stock of games available to rent and the thing that separates them from the competition is that they have 9 shipping centers while GameFly only has 1. The shipping centers are also spread across the U.S. so you can get the games easy no matter where you are located in the U.S. The only bad thing about this company is that they only the best for the U.S. If you live in the U.S., this is the company to rent games from. If you do not, try your luck elsewhere.





The reason why I was so impressed by this program is that they have the latest releases for Playstation 3, X-Box, Wii, PSP, GameCube and Nintendo DS. I do not play all of those systems so there is no need for all of those games, but sometimes I rent some games to play at my friend's house because he has a GameCube.





Of all the video game rental companies I have seen this is by far the best.








Rating 鈥?98% *****

No comments:

Post a Comment