Monday, August 16, 2010

Did Blockbuster online stop the one free movie/ video game rental per month coupon?

Some customers still get them. If you received an email from blockbuster that your plan will be changing then you probably won't be getting the e-coupons anymore. Instead you can get game rentals at a discounted price if you swap your envelope for a game instead of a movie.





Despite the changed I've stayed w/ it since I get twice the movies at twice the speed of Netflix. Friday mornings I get three in the mail, come Tuesday I get 3 free new releases in store then by Friday morning I already have my next movies in the mail box, w/ Netflix I'd just get three movies just once a week and I don't have time to wait for downloads anyway.Did Blockbuster online stop the one free movie/ video game rental per month coupon?
they did I am really bumbed about it I was going to switch to netflix but I dont want to let go off the in store exchange and i think that the in store exchange is why we no longer get the couponDid Blockbuster online stop the one free movie/ video game rental per month coupon?
wow, I'm glad I read this. I was going to cancel Netflix and get Blockbuster. Not now.
yes and they changed the whole price system as well. My charges were going to go up almost double for the same package, i said no and am using Netflix now. Much happier!!
I found an offer at http://www.movie-dvd-video-rental.info. You can get 3 movies at a time for $9.99 for the first month. There are no late charges and free delivery. :)
I just printed mine. It looks like they have made changes for new subscribers or if you change your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment