Monday, August 16, 2010

Video Game Rentals - Where can I rent online?

Hey guys,





I'm curious what companies are best for online video game rentals. I want to stop buying games and start paying the monthly price. Could someone help me out?





Thanks.Video Game Rentals - Where can I rent online?
gamefly fo sure XD lolVideo Game Rentals - Where can I rent online?
well the most famous one is game fly it has a reasonable subscription its like 9.99 a month
Game do a pretty good deal.





';GAME Rentals is a new service from game.co.uk which allows you to borrow up to 2 games at a time for a small monthly subscription. There's no late fees - when you want to try a new game just return one of the ones you've already played. You can borrow Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, PSP and DS games!';





http://www.game.co.uk/rental/
gamefly.com there is now late fees
Hey Aaron,





I have been a subscriber of gamefly for a couple years now and it definitely is my favorite site in terms online game rentals. I know they are offering a 10-day free trial at the moment, so you should consider taking advantage of it to at least try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment