Monday, August 16, 2010

Do Blockbuster still deal in video game rentals?

They don't seem to have them listed on their website so I was wondering if you can still rent games from there. There's no store near me that I can check for myself in.Do Blockbuster still deal in video game rentals?
They do rent them in the store, however, I'm curious. If you don't have a store near you to rent from, why does it matter?





If you are looking to rent online, then go to gamefly.com.Do Blockbuster still deal in video game rentals?
I think this is the best deal:


https://blockbuster.valuableoffers.net/blockbuster_host/2/10311.html?xid=28133354216%26amp;CMP=10311%26amp;CID=119458%26amp;SID=819754095
They do yes. I'm not sure why they don't do them online like most other companies do nowadays.
yer they do
yup they do

No comments:

Post a Comment