Monday, August 16, 2010

Game rentals: which online service is best?

I'm referring to services that send an actual disc, not a pay-to-play type of online service. I looked at Gamefly and Rent Zero; but what's the best way to go to rent games ala netflix?Game rentals: which online service is best?
I wholeheartedly agree with the above poster. Gamefly is awesome. I have been using them since almost the day they opened and have only had 1 bad disc arrive, unlike my Netflix account which has had several. In addition, they arrive very fast and their customer service is top notch. If you have any problems at all they are all over it to help you out.Game rentals: which online service is best?
game fly is trust me on this best customer service i ever saw
There are many game rental sites but some of them are best among them.Be sure that it must be cost effective and wallet standard so have some fun.with.I personally recomand Gamefly:-


To go to game fly :-http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2174394-103鈥?/a>
game fly is best

No comments:

Post a Comment