Monday, August 16, 2010

GAMEFLY ONLINE GAME RENTAL SERVICE?

does any one rent from here? do u like it? im in new york, how long do you think it would take for game fly to ship me games. is it even worth it? oh and i thought about trying blockbuster as an alternative, since they have alot of them around where i live. but 20 bucks for one game at a time? that seems a little crazy. plus i think at block buster you have to go to the stores and get the games, unlike gamefly, but im not sure. just wondering if gamefly is worth it, since im in ny?GAMEFLY ONLINE GAME RENTAL SERVICE?
I use Gamefly. It is really good. I signed up for the one game per month service they offer, and haven't had any problems with it. I'm in Iraq right now, so the only options I have are to buy a game, or rent it on Gamefly. There is a Gamefly distribution center right by you, so it won't take anymore than 2 days. Generally, when you rent a game it takes 2-3 days for them to get it to you. When you return it, it takes about the same amount of time to check it in. I haven't had any problems renting the number one games on my queue, but I've only rented 2 since I've been with them. (I just hit 6 months) When you get the game you have the option of keeping it for the prepaid price, which is usually lower than Gamestop (I bought Two Worlds for 9.99 when it was still 30 at Gamestop) so that's an overall good deal. Every 3 months you reach a new membership level. After 3 months you start getting $5 store credit, then after 6 you get 5% off any purchases and $5 store credit, and after 9 months you get 10% off any purchases and $5 dollars store credit. Shipping is free to members. If you mail a game back and it comes up missing they don't charge you for it, you just have to fill out a form saying it was mailed and is missing. If you don't receive something you ordered they give you a refund no questions asked.





I've done the deal with Blockbuster as well, and it is pretty dissapointing. It's a good deal because you keep it out as long as you want, and if you think about it, It would cost 25-30 dollars to rent a game everyweek. As far as the game selection goes, it is horrible. You can't go to a different Blockbuster and rent games, and the games are almost always checked out at the store I live by.





Here is a link to a coupon for a month free of Gamefly. I get them once a month for ';friends and family';. It's only available for the first five people that click the link, so hurry.





http://www.gamefly.com/promo.asp?strprom鈥?/a>GAMEFLY ONLINE GAME RENTAL SERVICE?
It's definitely worth it. You never know if you'll actually want to own a game until you play it. Get Gamefly and rent every game you've ever though you wanted to play. The shipping was fast in my experience, usually 1-3 business days from their receipt of a game to my mailbox.
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment