Thursday, August 19, 2010

Game fly Or Blockbuster for online video game rentals?

I live in San Antonio, Texas I do know that there is Game fly shipping house in Austin witch I'm about an hour from, But I have also heard about how there customer service sucks and lost games and hidden fee's, On the other hand There are good amount of block busters in San Antonio but I don't have the time to stop at store and look so I would like to Use there net system, I have heard equally bad things about. Perhaps I';m look at the negative to much but still I don't want to open my Bills and see a 97$ charge for games that were lost or something. Still I would like to here form the community.


Also sorry my English still isn't that good with out Google translatorGame fly Or Blockbuster for online video game rentals?
go for blockbuster, online services like gamefly tend to be horrible so, see if you can order from blockbuster and pickup at a store or something so it will be a quick in and outGame fly Or Blockbuster for online video game rentals?
Blockbuster is much better and reliable. Also, if you give in the game too late, you aren't charged too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment