Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is lovefilm.com any good with game rentals ?

Hi i was thinking of signing up to the lovefim.com rental but i was wondering if anyone had had any personal experience with them .


Do they deliver quick


etc just info like that!?





thanks in advanceIs lovefilm.com any good with game rentals ?
Its awesome.





They have a massive amount of games, all the newest games on relesease date, quick delivery, and its cheap.





Just 拢9.78 for 4 games a month, 2 at a time. Keep games for as long as you like so you can complete it in your own time, not feel rushed.





I normally get discs back in 2 days, somtimes 3. Most I've ever had to wait was 5 days, and that only happened once.





Its a good deal for games you don't want to buy but still look like fun.Is lovefilm.com any good with game rentals ?
They're pretty good, I'm with Tesco DVD Rental but all the disks are marked Love Film so I guess it's them. Also a friend is with LF and we can't fault them. Reasonable price, quick delivery. Normally takes about 5 working days from me sending it back to getting a replacement.
I don't know about lovefilm but there's a website I use that you get free games to keep it's called lockerz if you want an invite ( only way to join the site)send me an email at matthefatcat1@aol.com
Don't use LoveFilm... Blockbusters is better
Block busters is better

No comments:

Post a Comment