Monday, August 16, 2010

Blockbuster charge Me $120 On my Debit For Game Rental That i Payed & Return Promted; No REFUND!!?

What Can I do, File a Lawsuit, because heres what happened, I rented a game called Call Of Duty 4 For PS3, Kept paying before i had to return it (re-rent It) During the 2nd week got Charge $59. Went to The blockbuster where I live (Bronx NY) told them my case and the employee said she doesn't know why (Same one who did Confirm the Game Rental) that they would refund my money in a week. NOTHING. Re-rented the game again with no problem since I enjoyed it while waiting for the Refund; again Nothing. Now they just charge me today $54.15; why I don't know. What can i do??? or If i don't get a refund, I'm going tomorrow to speak to the manager which previously wasn't available.





All together Almost $120!! I Technically Bought the Game TWICE.





The whole reason this started is to start game rentals you need to charge $1.00 to your debit, I guess for collateral. I thought that was it %26amp; LOOK.





Please help me on what I can do legally. Can I Sue or Something?Blockbuster charge Me $120 On my Debit For Game Rental That i Payed %26amp; Return Promted; No REFUND!!?
flag on the play!





talk to a lawyer or something. don't let them get away with this! throw the red flag, challenge the callBlockbuster charge Me $120 On my Debit For Game Rental That i Payed %26amp; Return Promted; No REFUND!!?
Small Claims Court if they don't want to negotiate, hold them accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment