Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Which is the best video game rental service for my situation: Online or In-Store?

I want to rent xbox 360 games. I am currently renting games occasionally from blockbuster which costs after tax around $8.00 to rent a 360 game for 5 days which i think is a rip off. BUT when I look at the online rental services such as Gamefly for $15 a month I get 1 game out at a time but I don't know if i can come up with the cash every month for that. SO my main question is which is better online or rental AND if you say online rental is better which sites would you reccommend and why?Which is the best video game rental service for my situation: Online or In-Store?
i say go online rental. if you did gamefly (which i recommend) it has a vaster selection and availability. 15 for a month for game fly get four games go to blockbuster 16 for 2 games... even if you rent just 2 games a month your still saving money compared to blockbusterWhich is the best video game rental service for my situation: Online or In-Store?
in-store because people put up scamming sites that dont send you a DVD or Game let alone anything except a huge hole in your pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment