Saturday, July 10, 2010

What is a cheap company where I can receive game rentals in the mail?

I have netflix right now, but i am getting a nintendo ds, so I want somewhere cheap. Gamefly seems a little expensive (21.95 or so a month) and netflix does not have any games. Where would you recomend?What is a cheap company where I can receive game rentals in the mail?
Well i'm not sure there but dont do blockbusters cause they will call u back and say u never returned are movie or game there a pain in the butt and also they ask for to much money i do hollywood but they dont send movies in the mail but every one does netflix most popular i would stick with them or just go back to the old way drive there or take that buss.What is a cheap company where I can receive game rentals in the mail?
This place is only about eight bucks if you get one game at a time.





http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1073
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment