Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm considering joining a video game rental service. Any suggestions or tips?

I'm looking mainly for Nintendo DS games, and would rather pay a flat fee than a lowered price for each game. I don't know anything about game rental. Any help would be welcome!I'm considering joining a video game rental service. Any suggestions or tips?
I've used gamefly.com rental service. You can take out 2 games at a time and keep them as long as you like. Depending on where you are in the country, delivery times vary. I'm in MN and right now they are WAY TOO SLOW. It takes almost a week for them to get my game, and then about 5 days for them to send one back.





There are month-long trials out there. (Lunchables had some codes in their boxes.)I'm considering joining a video game rental service. Any suggestions or tips?
game fly is the best and i think u can also do it through blockbuster

No comments:

Post a Comment