Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Would Be Your Ideal Video Game Rental Service?

im looking to get into the video game rental business and i would like to know what you look for in a video game rental service. what would make you go with a specific service? and vice versa, what would make you stay away from a particular service. anything will be helpful. thanks. and another thing do you think people prefer the comfort of online video game rentals or do you think people prefer in store rental. im thinking more of an online service, but hey its the buyers opinion that matters the most.What Would Be Your Ideal Video Game Rental Service?
My ideal rental service would be one with a wide variety of games, fast shipping(for an online service), no late fees, and cheap rentals. Also with an online service, you can get more customers.What Would Be Your Ideal Video Game Rental Service?
Like being able to rent the game for about a year like for a month 25 bucks for a year 100 bucks for a week 8 bucks and for a day for free. And being able to rent multiple games.
I used gameznflix.com for a while. I appreciate its availability of both gamez and flix in one account. While it was nice for a while, I didn't like not knowing exactly which game I would get from my queue and not being able to get the games right when I wanted them. I've since moved on to buying games I really want and just renting movies from Blockbuster. Good luck.
i would like a monthly fee w/ no return date and a system that worked like netflix or that blockbuster video service
online would be cool but sometimes the buyer doesnt gut as much feed back but store is different because you have people there helping you.


online would be easier


but a store would be more efficient
I would like to be able to use the game for at least 3-4 weeks, and also having some sort of ';member perks.'; Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment