Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I would like to give my son a subscription to a through the mail game rental - which one is the best?

I got burned before - I subscribed to intelliflex ( I think that was the name or something like that) and every game my son had in his Q was not avaliable. We actually went three months paying with no game ever sent to us - just lots of excuses. I would like to give him a subscription for Christmas, but I want it to be with someone who has lots of game choices for PS2 %26amp; Wii. He also likes a lot of the games made for the gamecube.





So if you rent your games through the mail could you please tell me who you use and if you are happy with their service and choices. Thanks so much!I would like to give my son a subscription to a through the mail game rental - which one is the best?
Gamefly is the best out there. I have many friends that use them with no complaints, plus they have a great selection from many systems.


Gamecube:523


PS2:1315


Wii:47


If you like the game you are renting there is also the option to buy it at a discounted price as well.





http://www.gamefly.com/giftcert/giftbuy.鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.I would like to give my son a subscription to a through the mail game rental - which one is the best?
I agree - I've been using Gamefly for a long time. The selection is excellent, the prices are reasonable, the shipments are relatively quick, and they have a variety of used games available for purchase (in addition to the rentals) for awesome prices.
gamefly.com reliable service

No comments:

Post a Comment