Friday, July 16, 2010

How do game rentals at Blockbusters (In Vancouver) work? ?

I've never rented any video games before at Blockbuster's, but I really want to try because I don't want to buy Wii games. Do you have to sign up for any membership in order to rent video games? Are membership free? Also, how much is it to rent games, and for how long?





I'm talking about Blockbuster's in Vancouver, Canada. Thanks everyone!!How do game rentals at Blockbusters (In Vancouver) work? ?
';Hi';..here's their locations in Vancouver and I'd suggest you simply phone the one nearest you and get the dope on what's what !





Just type in ';Vancouver'; and press ';search'...and it gives you all Vancouver locations.......


http://www.blockbuster.ca/store_locator/鈥?/a>





Hope that helps ya and I'm doing Tom Raider Underground right now...and I have no idea why I told you that either ! *lol* (Michael C...)
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment