Friday, July 16, 2010

How would you rate online video game rentals such as Gamefly and others? Is the price worth it?

We use Gamefly, it's really the only reliable place for video game renting. Price is totally worth it. Actually has saved us money, and my dh still gets to play all the new games.





They have a cool feature that let's u keep the game you're renting. prices are really good like Rainbow Vegas 2 for $10 and free shipping.





you should check out the 2 trials they have:





$6.95 for 1 game out at at a time.


$9.95 for 2 games out at a time.





Thought I'd add, I'm getting the husband a gift card for christmas too, gives something like 20% off normal price. Something to ask for ;)





Happy Holidays!How would you rate online video game rentals such as Gamefly and others? Is the price worth it?
I used to have Gamefly for my sons. They loved it because they could try out new games and rent them for a longer period of time without buying them.





I recommend them.
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment