Saturday, July 10, 2010

He doesn't know me but I like him what should I do?

Ok so I liked this guy and I though he liked me but when I tried talking to him he would speak very little to me but I wanted to get to know him really bad that I made a fake facebook with my friend's photos. So we started talking and I even got to ask him what did he think about Tiffany who is actually me but he doesn't know it and he said that she or actually I was ok looking but a little chunky. I was hurt because he made a joke about my weight and he doesn't know it's actually me. I was so sad that insted of getting mad and stop talking to him I continued talking to him and lost 40 pounds in the last eight months. We've been talking since last fall and he says he really likes me and wants to meet me but he thinks I look like my friend. I don't think I look as unattractive as I used to when I tried talking to him as myself. Everything else that he has gotten to know is about me and we even talk on the phone and it's just so fun to talk to him he says it too. He doesn't recognize my voice since we only met once or twice. Now my question is I have to tell him but how? I was thinking of making a video with me telling him. How do you think he's going to react? Is he going to get mad that I lied to him or feel bad because he made fun of me to me! Plus if he had given me a chance to talking to him none of this would have happened. I don't know I guess I'm scared of his reaction. Any tips or any comments would be greatly apprieciated! Thanks!He doesn't know me but I like him what should I do?
First of all if you have to make a fake facebook to talk to a guy then he is not the guy for you. Second you should have lost the weight for YOU and not some guy who does not even now you are alive. Be yourself and if he cannot respect that move on. There are plenty of boys out there who like ';chubby'; girls. Love yourself.He doesn't know me but I like him what should I do?
if he didnt like you because u were ';chunky'; then why even go after him? a guy that truly likes you will like you for who you are not because of your looks. but hey if u think its whats best for you then just tell him. no need to make videos and get all fancy with it. do it old school :D
wow that's a tough one.... you should not tell him because that would be embarrasing....try talking to him in person more...then ask him what he thinks about ';tiffany'; aka you....ask '; why dont you like tiffany'; then later work on your imperfections.... make your self pretty and talk to him in person!!!! keep your online/phone disscussions a secret
First off he jus likes u for LOOKS! if u think thats enough for a relationship then go for it if not then take the high road girl! :D
Lol be your self.





This is why the internet is so dangerous.


Never know who you may be talking to.
send him naked pictures.... make sure the video is nude... good luck
ha ha ha ha ha
haha that is a very interesting situation. I totally recommend telling him face to face, so you can judge his reactions. Its hard to say how he would react. Personally I think this is sweet in a very romantic comedy type way. Perhaps he will be chill and laugh and have the same relationship with you that he had with your alter ego. Perhaps he will be mad. You would probably know best. Good Luck :)
if u not afraid of his reaction, make a meet up somewhere and suprise him. if u are afraid of his reaction then tell him over the phone. or if u really want him to meet u and give u a chance to know u. bump him somewhere to see him if he is willing to talk to u without knowing that u were personating someone else online. in sometime its gotta happen somehow.
If he just likes you for your looks then hes not worth it and u might just like him for his looks or cause hes popular.right? well it prob is cause u only talked to him once or twice get to know him better and if hes really what you thought he was then try it out and tell him you are tiffany then meet him if he accepts you for who you are then maybe you guys can try to go out
That's such a good story...they should make this into a movie...but anyways i think you should tell him to meet you somewhere at school (secretive) but look good that day...and then confront him and tell him everything...Then tell me how it goes, I really want to know...i hope it turns into a happy ending.
That's a tough one to answer. I think you should talk to him in person and tell him that you are the girl he's been talking to and that you are sorry that you lied to him because that was the only way he gave you the time of the day. And if he rejects you then it means that it was never meant to be, or he might be mad and take long to forgive you. If he's mad he might forgive you I mean you said he was dazzled by your conversations with him. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment