Friday, July 16, 2010

Blockbuster Game Rental Help?

I just rented mario and sonic at the olympics and i just want to know how much it will cost if my game is 3 days late. We just returned it and my mom thinks its like 60 bucks. Can someone help me??Blockbuster Game Rental Help?
I don't think Blockbuster has late fees anymore. But it could just be for some, so I'm not completely sure. Good luck.Blockbuster Game Rental Help?
they dont charge lets fees anymore, hehe, b/c they have to deal with IO as competition


so i believe no money at all?
Blockbuster does charge late fees, but they give you a one week grace period added on to the original rental days. Game rentals are for about 3 days, + the one week grace period, so you should be fine.
  • skin care products
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment