Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What do you prefer gamefly or local videogame renter for game rental?

Hi This Depends what you looking for Price, Location, Time - There have a lot websites that provide full reviews about different top online video games rentals services





I highly recommend you, that look at onlinegamingrental.com / http://bit.ly/7vpGD3





after you read reviews, you know better and you can make smart decision.





Good luck!What do you prefer gamefly or local videogame renter for game rental?
Gamefly by a long shot. They have the best selection available for console game rentals including handhelds and they're more affordable. You can keep games as long as you want with no hidden late fee BS like Blockbuster pulls and, if you want to buy what you're renting you can just use the ';keep it'; feature and score it at a discount. Their games are always in good shape and they send along all the original packaging and manuals for you so it's pretty much just like you bought a game off the shelf.





Plus, Blockbusters and Hollywood Videos are closing up shop all over the place. I really doubt they're going to be in business much longer.





I use the 2 games at a time plan with gamefly so I always have something to play if I'm waiting for something else. I looked at my rental history the other day and I went through 50 games in 2009. If I didn't have gamefly that number would have probably been more like 10 or less.What do you prefer gamefly or local videogame renter for game rental?
Gamefly simply because my local videogame rental store, such as Blockbuster, has a horrible game selection. With Gamefly, you pick the games you want and they send them to you in the mail. No trip to the videogame rental store, no wasted gas, and more importantly no waste of my precious time playing OTHER video games! o.O
Gamefly, because i know it is always in stock and i dont waste a trip
Gamefly, they always have what u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment