Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get a coupon for a free game rental at Blockbuster or any game rental store?

The coupon must be free as well. Thanks.Does anyone know where I can get a coupon for a free game rental at Blockbuster or any game rental store?
You can try Try Blockbuster Total Access FREE for 2 weeks! or 10-day free trial on GameFly. Are you already a member at any of these?Does anyone know where I can get a coupon for a free game rental at Blockbuster or any game rental store?
Good luck I went to all the forums I know of and the only one I know you can do this is E-rewards but you have to do $15 in surveys to get 6 free game or movie rentals. Each survey is worth anywhere from 50 cents (if you do not qualify) to $20 ($4 is average though). Good luck....I would suggest trying to be an e-rewards member though :)
you have to go to prizerebel.com and do offcers get points and than when u have enought points u can check out prizes and buy even u can buy the ultinmate card for 10 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment